Managing an equipment fleet for multiple locations is a difficult and time consuming task. If you have multiple facilities across the country, by becoming an NLFL National Account Partner, your company will benefit from national transparencies that run leaner more cost effective operations.
NLFL National Accounts provides standardized support specific to your locations through our national network of Alliance partners - all managed by your local NLFL team. Contact us today to learn more about our National Account Program. Call at 805.988.1865.
To see our facility and team in action, visit our California dealer location in Oxnard, CA to inquire about new and used equipment including; UniCarriers, Doosan, SkyJack and Columbia forklifts. We also provide rental equipment, pallet jacks, burden carriers, scissor lifts, work vehicles, forklift fleet management and lift truck rentals!
Take immediate control of your fleet and reduce overall operating costs.
When it comes to optimizing and managing your fleet assets, the more "actionable" information you have the better. The better the information, the more effectively you can run leaner and more cost effective operations.
From right-sizing your fleet, analyzing costs per hour, immediately identifying impacts, increasing up time and controlling operator usage parameters and more - our intuitive user interface acquires tons of data and quickly turns it into precise, easy to understand, "actionable" knowledge. This enables you to drive operator and equipment productivity levels to new heights - no matter what size your facility or how many pieces of equipment you have.
Sample of Features Designed for Maximum Performance:
- Fully configurable pre-shift safety checklist on VMC display
- External voltage input for monitoring and reporting forklift battery voltage
- Internal motion sensor for detecting impact and reporting actual impact data
- Undefined digital inputs for reporting yes / no and change-of-state data for monitoring run time, hydraulics usage, and transmission function
- Horns and piezo alarms to provide audible warnings
- CANbus port for easy interfacing with equipment (dependent on forklift OEM)
- Vehicle access control via multiple user-defined interfaces (iButtons, barcode, and proximity cards)
- Lock-out / tag-out capability and inactivity logoff
- User-definable maintenance alert
- Full user menu with text messaging
- Remote updating and configuration of device settings, firmware, and iButton key configuration